Changes in Lifestyle for Type 2 Diabetes
Managing Type 2 Diabetes may include maintaining a medication regimen. You can always buy your prescribed medicines at our drugstore in Lincoln, California. Aside from this, making key lifestyle changes is necessary to maintain wellness and reduce the risk of complications.
If there is one thing better than cheap medication, it is for diabetes patients to make long-term changes for their health. Of course, you should also pair it with the doctor’s medication you can purchase from our pharmacy in Lincoln, California.
According to healthcare experts, here are thing routines that diabetes patients should follow:
- Do a weekly physical activity, either 2 1/2 hours of moderate intensity or 1 1/4 hours of high intensity exercise.
- Lose weight gradually until a healthy Body Mass Index is achieved.
- Eat a lower amount of fat and increase the amount of dietary fiber in your daily diet.
- Go for lean meat such as skinless chicken and turkey to cut down on saturated fat. Also, reduce the amount of foods rich in calories and carbohydrates.
- Avoid getting stressed too much as it increases the risk of complications. Buy vitamins and supplements from a delivery pharmacy to keep you healthy.
These are just some suggestions that a patient with Type 2 Diabetes can follow. Our retail pharmacy in California can provide free delivery to help you maintain your prescription and stay healthy and thriving. Contact Lincoln Pharmacy to learn more!